Our POS Ready Bundle is a DIY package that allows small cafes to get a pre-configured Uniwell HX-2500-PRD POS terminal and finalise their set up themselves, with some phone and remote support provided by Uniwell.
If you would like a customised system with personalised installation and training, please contact Uniwell POS Australia and we will discuss your requirements and location to provide the best possible service for you.
Compact POS Without Compromise
- Uniwell HX-2500-PRD bezel free 10″ touchscreen POS terminal with in-built thermal receipt printer
- Pre-configured with a user friendly cafe or bakery program
- Heavy Duty Cash Drawer
- Uniwell Lynx Lite – POS management & sales reporting utility
$3.75 inc. GST per day*
(see: Why Rent Your POS Equipment)
Purchase outright from
Uniwell Direct understands your Point of Sale needs:
Purpose built, powerful POS terminal
Pre-configured and delivered*
No ongoing license costs
You own your data
Easy-to-understand online training
3 months initial remote support
(see our Terms and Conditions below)
Contact us if you would like to know more about Uniwell4Cafes.
See also Uniwell4Cafes Optional Features
Our Restaurant has been using Uniwell POS and Lynx for over 10 years now and I can’t recommend it highly enough. It was easy to set up and very easy for me to make regular changes to our menu and prices using the Lynx software.
– Cafe owner, Launceston Tas.
* Terms and Conditions:
- Price valid from January 24, 2019 and applies to Australian customers only.
- Rental figure calculated over 36 months. Subject to finance approval. To view more about our finance options, click here.
- Additional freight/travel charges may apply to regional installations.
- Price does not include computer or data cabling.
- Basic cafe POS functionality as standard:
- Typical cafe items included are in the data – end-users simply need to refine and add their prices to be operational.
- Simple table number tracking is available.
- A basic ‘coffee card’ loyalty program can also be enabled.
- End-user computer must meet Lynx Software’s minimum system requirements and have broadband internet access.
- System training is provided through online content.
- Support services are typically provided by phone or using end-user attended TeamViewer remote access.
- Additional functionality and peripherals are available. Please feel free to discuss your options with Uniwell Direct and request a quotation.
- The advertised price for the POS Ready Bundle is subject to change without notice.